The simple self-test for a fast and accurate result.
Simplitude™ ByMe™ is the first all‑in‑one self‑test designed to
make your testing experience easier. This rapid diagnostic test enables you to
accurately test yourself for HIV, at your convenience. You are in control of
where and when.
There are many reasons you may be considering taking an HIV test.
Simplitude™ ByMe™ HIV self-test enables you to be in control of your health,
fitting to your routine and your lifestyle. For the results to be accurate, you
will need to complete the self-test at least 12 weeks after any possible HIV
- If negative, stay informed and keep in mind why to test. Encourage others to test too.
- If positive, an early diagnosis will enable you to access effective HIV treatment that stops the progression of the virus and eliminates the risk of transmission, by making the virus undetectable*. If it’s positive, it means that the HIV test is reactive to your antibodies.
* Undetectable = Untransmittable; it means that if a person living with HIV stays undetectable for 6 months or more while on treatment, they cannot transmit HIV through sex.
- Simple to use: Use the same device to prick your finger and collect the blood sample
- Fast: Get results in just 15 minutes
- Accurate: Over 99% accurate
- Control: You choose to take your HIV self-test, wherever and whenever you want
- CE marked
- Discrete packaging for delivery and disposal
For further support; visit: